Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Steaming Mad

Dear Miss Monroe:

I am very furious with my wife and need some advice before things get out of control.  We have been married for ten years.  My wife is a stay-at-home mom.  We have three children together, and my two children from a previous relationship also live with us.  One of the kids has special needs and also autism.

I'm a nice guy.  I work hard, go to the gym after work, go out with the guys once in awhile, and come home.

Lately out of the blue she has been making a big deal out of me having a few beers after work and asking what time I'll be home.  She wants "me" time.  She's home all day, what more "me" time does she want?  She has been asking me to do household chores like clean the kitchen.  She keeps calling for pizza instead of making dinner when she is home all day.  Also, she hired someone to clean the windows in the house for $75!  Isn't that her job????

But here comes the last straw.  My favorite NFL team was knocked out of the playoffs and she laughed!!!!  I mean, I'm trying to do the right thing here but when do you say "enough is enough"?

Steaming Mad

Dear "Steaming Mad":


Go shit in your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment