Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tired of Texting in Minnesota

Dear Miss Monroe:


Hi Miss Monroe.  I need your help.  I really like this girl at college.  She's in pretty much all of my classes she is a really nice girl with a great personality and good looks. She says I'm a nice kid all the time.


The problem is when I try to text her and try to start up a good convo she doesn't really show emotion in her texts. Like if I say hey how's it going?? She'll just say "nmu". Or if I say so how are you? She'll respond with a "good u".  What do I do???  It seems as if she doesn't know how I feel about her.


Dear "Texting":


Ah, kids.  Christ.  How is she supposed to "show emotion" in her texts?  Would you be happy if she used emoticons?  Is this better:  "nmuSmiley"?  Or how about this:  "good uSmiley "?  If you want emotion, why not have have an actual conversation?  Put your dumb ass phone away and speak.  God.



No comments:

Post a Comment